Are you looking for RICS Approved Hotel Surveyors Kingston?
Austin Baker is a local property consultancy providing bespoke Hotel Surveying advice to Kingston clients.
What Hotel Property Surveyor services do we offer in Kingston?
- Hotel Party Wall Act representation
- RICS buyers’ Surveys, RICS Condition Reports, Hotel Valuations and Hotel Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Hotel Building Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidations, Planned Hotel Maintenance, Contract Administration and Hotel Building Benchmarking.
- Hotel market valuations for matrimonial, pension fund and taxation purposes. Unfortunately, we are not able to undertake valuations for secured lending purposes.
How we work
A Comprehensive Hotel Surveying Service
Our initial Hotel inspection and marketing advice is free. Should you continue with our services, our highly competitive fees are usually not due until completion.
We will advise you on the best way to market your Hotel, including negotiating terms between parties and providing instructions to solicitors.
We will collate or notify you of any Hotel surveys that need to be carried out to facilitate the transaction. For example, Energy Performance Certificates, Kingston Land Registry compliant Lease plans, Gas Safety Certificates, Disability Surveys, Hotel Lift Inspection Reports and Mechanical & Electrical Compliance documentation.
We can assist with the completion of Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSEs) for your Kingston Hotel and any other issues that may arise prior to exchange and completion.
We will always aim to get you the best deal possible whether you are selling, acquiring or letting a Hotel.
Request a Callback
Just send us your details and we'll call you back
We provide more than just Hotel Surveying Services in Kingston:
- RICS Office Surveyors Kingston
- Warehouse Surveyors Kingston
- Chartered Shop Surveyors Kingston
- Industrial Unit Surveyors Kingston
- Approved Hotel Surveyors Kingston
- Qualified Pub Surveyors Kingston
- Local Restaurant Surveyors Kingston
Why Choose an RICS Approved Hotel Surveyor in Kingston?
They also protect clients and consumers whilst providing impartial advice and guidance.
As an RICS Member Hotel Surveyor in Kingston, we are required to keep up to date with all current practices through ongoing training, whilst always adhering to the RICS code of ethics.