Are you looking for RICS Approved Warehouse Surveyors Kingston?
Austin Baker is a local property consultancy providing bespoke Warehouse Surveying advice to Kingston clients.
What Warehouse Property Surveyor services do we offer in Kingston?
- Warehouse Party Wall Act representation
- RICS buyers’ Surveys, RICS Condition Reports, Warehouse Valuations and Warehouse Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Warehouse Building Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidations, Planned Warehouse Maintenance, Contract Administration and Warehouse Building Benchmarking.
- Warehouse market valuations for matrimonial, pension fund and taxation purposes. Unfortunately, we are not able to undertake valuations for secured lending purposes.
How we work
A Comprehensive Warehouse Surveying Service
Our initial Warehouse inspection and marketing advice is free. Should you continue with our services, our highly competitive fees are usually not due until completion.
We will advise you on the best way to market your Warehouse, including negotiating terms between parties and providing instructions to solicitors.
We will collate or notify you of any Warehouse surveys that need to be carried out to facilitate the transaction. For example, Energy Performance Certificates, Kingston Land Registry compliant Lease plans, Gas Safety Certificates, Disability Surveys, Warehouse Lift Inspection Reports and Mechanical & Electrical Compliance documentation.
We can assist with the completion of Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSEs) for your Kingston Warehouse and any other issues that may arise prior to exchange and completion.
We will always aim to get you the best deal possible whether you are selling, acquiring or letting a Warehouse.
Request a Callback
Just send us your details and we'll call you back
We provide more than just Warehouse Surveying Services in Kingston:
- RICS Office Surveyors Kingston
- Warehouse Surveyors Kingston
- Chartered Shop Surveyors Kingston
- Industrial Unit Surveyors Kingston
- Approved Hotel Surveyors Kingston
- Qualified Pub Surveyors Kingston
- Local Restaurant Surveyors Kingston
Why Choose an RICS Approved Warehouse Surveyor in Kingston?
They also protect clients and consumers whilst providing impartial advice and guidance.
As an RICS Member Warehouse Surveyor in Kingston, we are required to keep up to date with all current practices through ongoing training, whilst always adhering to the RICS code of ethics.