Are you looking for RICS Approved Surveyors Woking?
Austin Baker is a local property consultancy providing bespoke Surveying advice to Woking clients.
What Property Surveyor services do we offer in Woking?
- Party Wall Act representation
- RICS buyers’ Surveys, RICS Condition Reports, Valuations and Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Building Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidations, Planned Property Maintenance, Contract Administration and Building Benchmarking.
- Market valuations for matrimonial, pension fund and taxation purposes. Unfortunately, we are not able to undertake valuations for secured lending purposes.
How we work
A Comprehensive Surveying Service
Our initial property inspection and marketing advice is free. Should you continue with our services, our highly competitive fees are usually not due until completion.
We will advise you on the best way to market your property, including negotiating terms between parties and providing instructions to solicitors.
We will collate or notify you of any property surveys that need to be carried out to facilitate the transaction. For example, Energy Performance Certificates, Woking Land Registry compliant Lease plans, Gas Safety Certificates, Disability Surveys, Property Lift Inspection Reports and Mechanical & Electrical Compliance documentation.
We can assist with the completion of Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSEs) for your Woking property and any other issues that may arise prior to exchange and completion.
We will always aim to get you the best deal possible whether you are selling, acquiring or letting a property.
Request a Callback
Just send us your details and we'll call you back
We provide more than just Surveying Services in Woking:
- RICS Office Surveyors Woking
- Warehouse Surveyors Woking
- Chartered Shop Surveyors Woking
- Industrial Unit Surveyors Woking
- Approved Hotel Surveyors Woking
- Qualified Pub Surveyors Woking
- Local Restaurant Surveyors Woking
- Professional Surveyors Woking
- Commercial Chartered Surveyors Woking
- Commercial Property Consultants Woking
Why Choose an RICS Approved Surveyor in Woking?
They also protect clients and consumers whilst providing impartial advice and guidance.
As an RICS Member Surveyor in Woking, we are required to keep up to date with all current practices through ongoing training, whilst always adhering to the RICS code of ethics.