Are you looking for RICS Approved Pub Surveyors Woking?
Austin Baker is a local property consultancy providing bespoke Pub Surveying advice to Woking clients.
What Pub Property Surveyor services do we offer in Woking?
- Pub Party Wall Act representation
- RICS buyers’ Surveys, RICS Condition Reports, Pub Valuations and Pub Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Pub Building Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidations, Planned Pub Maintenance, Contract Administration and Pub Building Benchmarking.
- Pub market valuations for matrimonial, pension fund and taxation purposes. Unfortunately, we are not able to undertake valuations for secured lending purposes.
How we work
A Comprehensive Pub Surveying Service
Our initial Pub inspection and marketing advice is free. Should you continue with our services, our highly competitive fees are usually not due until completion.
We will advise you on the best way to market your Pub, including negotiating terms between parties and providing instructions to solicitors.
We will collate or notify you of any Pub surveys that need to be carried out to facilitate the transaction. For example, Energy Performance Certificates, Woking Land Registry compliant Lease plans, Gas Safety Certificates, Disability Surveys, Pub Lift Inspection Reports and Mechanical & Electrical Compliance documentation.
We can assist with the completion of Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSEs) for your Woking Pub and any other issues that may arise prior to exchange and completion.
We will always aim to get you the best deal possible whether you are selling, acquiring or letting a Pub.
Request a Callback
Just send us your details and we'll call you back
We provide more than just Pub Surveying Services in Woking:
- RICS Office Surveyors Woking
- Warehouse Surveyors Woking
- Chartered Shop Surveyors Woking
- Industrial Unit Surveyors Woking
- Approved Hotel Surveyors Woking
- Qualified Pub Surveyors Woking
- Local Restaurant Surveyors Woking
Why Choose an RICS Approved Pub Surveyor in Woking?
They also protect clients and consumers whilst providing impartial advice and guidance.
As an RICS Member Pub Surveyor in Woking, we are required to keep up to date with all current practices through ongoing training, whilst always adhering to the RICS code of ethics.